Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mitchell Dalidowicz


Mitchell Dalidowicz

Born an angel 6/12/2005


2 little hands that will never grip

2 little legs that no longer kick

A delicate face that will never cry

And tiny hands that can’t wave goodbye

2 precious feet that will never walk

Soft blue lips that will never talk

But a beautiful soul that has gone up above

And left us with feelings and memories of love

To our little man. We miss you more than ever.

Love Mummy, Daddy, Big Sister Jade and your new little sister Hope.

xxxxxxxx

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful boy. This sunset image is as special as you are. Little things like this just help me to keep your memory alive.

Love Mummy xxxx

Anonymous said...

We never got to meet, but the love we have for you will always be in our hearts. We will never forget who you should have been, our nephew and cousin, part of the family. Rest in peace our little angel. With all our love Auntie Tania, Uncle Ian and cousins Karley and Bradley xxxx

Anonymous said...

A little boy who's thought of often with love and sadness. You left so much behind when you went to Heaven. It is very painful to think of you and what could have been. With all our love, Aunty Vicki, Nikkyta and Matthew

Anonymous said...

When I was finishing school, my Nanna said that mum had her baby today but we did not go to the hospital, we went home instead. When I said where is my baby brother, mum said your baby brother Mitchell had died. I cried until I had a nice cuddle and kiss. I went to his bedroom and he was not any where so I knew it was true.

I was excited to be a big sister. I planned what would be the good playground to play on and I would play ball with him but I can't. I could not even see him or go and hold my brother. When I was home that night I was very sad about what happened. I was so sorry for mum and dad because dad always wanted a boy. He wanted to teach him to be a fisherman and kick his 1st footy. 2 years ago mum had a baby called Hope. I was very happy that she was alive and healthy. Now I was a big sister. I could hold and feed her. I finally had some good news.

I really miss you my brother.
Love your big sister Jade xxxx