Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Isabella Denise Magee


Isabella Denise Magee
Born Aug 21, 2008
Returned to Heaven May 19,2009

Collinsville, Oklahoma.

Our sweet Ella Bella, We miss you more and more with each breath.. we miss your smile, laughs, even your gripes..rest easy baby girl, we will see you in a much better place than this.




4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Oh, jenny where do I begin...this is so neat, I hope that you are finding peace....I love you sweetie and your family...Ella is looking down smilling at you and her dad and big brother...I love you all and miss you all.
Love
Wendy

Katherine said...

Beautiful....this chokes me up...absolutely beautiful. I hope you and your family are finding a little more peace with each passing day.
Katherine Forbes

Nancy said...

What a neat thing to do for my precious,beautiful grand-daughter. This touched my heart and soul just like she did. Thank you!!!

Aunt Johnnie said...

I am so inspired to see such a beautiful name for a beautiful little angel printed in the white sands like her pure white soul is tonight written in the lambs book of life with the pure blood of our heavenly father. I thank God for meeting her. She will be forever branded in my brain. Rest well sweet Ella we all love and miss you very much loving Aunt jgk