Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Caden Paul Milam


Caden Paul Milam

Was born sleeping June 24, 2002

Texas


Oh Mother, my Mother
I touch your tears
invisible fingers soothing your skin
I know you think of my often in the day, in the night, in your dreams
going into an empty nursery knowing i'll never be there
but I am...in your heart, in your soul I will always be.
for you gave so unselfishly of yourself
inside of you, you created such a world for me
a world of laughter, of joy, of sadness, of sorrow
every emotion people come to know
you shared with me
and even though i may never feel your arms around me
I felt your heart beating
like a lullaby singing me to sleep
and your spirit giving me a safe haven
already protecting me, nurturing me,
preparing me for things to come
But sometimes the journey of life pulls souls apart
And yes, I had to go on to another place
I wish I could stay
I wish this was a decision i could make
and I know you do too
Know this, wherever you are
I will always remember
yours was the first love
the first joy, the first soul
I will ever know
you gave me the courage to go in my journey
I hope I can do the same for you
your heartbeat will always call me to you

Love, Caden

Author: Theresa Cochrane
Copyrighted by: Growing Family, Inc


Dear Sweet Caden,
I want you to know how much Mommy and Daddy love you! We miss you more than you could ever know. Some days I feel I could cry forever even though 7 years has passed since I kissed you sweet little face. You will always be my forever baby. I love you Baby Cade oh so much.

0 Send Your Love Here: