Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Jeffrey Ross Harold South


Jeffrey Ross Harold South
Born an Angel on May 16, 2009

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Our sweet Angel baby. Due September 21, but born May 16th 2009 at 3:13am after over 19 hours of labor. Though we only got to hold you in our arms for a short time, we will hold you forever in our hearts. We long to hold you in our arms again and want you to know you will never be forgotten. Until we meet again baby boy... Daddy Mommy and your big sister Destiny love you more than you could ever imagine.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Dear Carly, Sam and the Write your Names in the Sand crew,
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing this. It truly means the world to us than you would honor our son. I have always dreamed of traveling there and now the memory of my son gets to. How special. I miss my son with every piece of me. The hurt over whelms me, but you have actually given me a reason to smile. What you do is beautiful and means more than you could imagine to mothers such as myself.
Words could never describe the gratitude I have for all of you.
Thank you,
Ashley South.