Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Landon Blaine Schuchman



Landon Blaine Schuchman
Born into heaven on February 12, 2009.

Arlington, Texas USA

Landon was stillborn at 39 weeks due to a true knot and nuchal cord X2. He is survived by his big sister, Kylee Faith. Landon, we miss you so very much. We know that you are watching us and we hope that we all make you proud. You gave us so much in the small amount of time you were here. You are forever in our hearts. We miss and love you Bubba! Giving God all the glory!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis Kylee

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I waited 5 months to get on here, and it was well worth the wait. The sunset was remarkable! We miss you Landon!! Hoping your memory lives on!
Love, Mommy
(Missy Schuchman)

Anonymous said...

How do you do this...I mean how do you get on here. It's so pretty and it would be neat to honor my babies. This is just such a unique idea and special tribute. Landon is rememmbered in my heart.

Summer Williamson

Anonymous said...

This is very beautiful. I think about you every day and miss you very much. With lots of love.
Anunt Angela

Anonymous said...

Landon,
I miss you so much and I love you. You are so amazing that you get to go up to God. The sunset of this picture it makes me think of Jesus taking you up into heaven. You are our greatest treasure. I miss you.
I love you always,
Big Sister Kylee
Love you Bubba!