Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lukas and Aiden Demiduk



Lukas


Aiden

Lukas and Aiden Demiduk

You were born into our world on April 1, 2009
and Left our world but not our hearts on April 1, 2009

For some moments in life there are no words.
We Will Always LoveYou,
Mom and Dad

20 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express our sorrow for the loss of Lukas and Aiden. And, for the pain this caused Kris and Paul.

Lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.

Love, Michelle & Doug Santee Tupps

ChitownStitcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lukas and Aiden- we wish we could have known you and shown you the love that your parents will always have for you. You will stay in our hearts forever.

Paul and Kris- thank you for keeping their memory alive and sharing your love with all of us.

We love you and wish you continued strength and peace - Linzi and Ben

Unknown said...

To Our Dear Friends, Paul & Kris ~ we wish we could be with you to comfort and help you through this journey. Know you're not alone. We wish you strength and courage with each day.

To Lukas and Aiden ~ we wish we could have met you, known you, held you and shown you how wonderful your parents and this world are. You will always hold a very special place in our hearts.

With Peace & Love ~ Dawn, Bill, Zack, and Hunter

Unknown said...

Paul & Kris, You are always in our thoughts and our hearts. We love you.
Lukas & Aiden, Our family is blessed to have you as part of it. We wish we could have known you and had you here with us to show you the love our family has for each other. We will always miss you and always love you.

Love, Auntie Nancy and Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

To have seen the glow on Kris' face was words enough. You are missed and loved.

--Linda Parmeter

Unknown said...

To my children Paul and Kris,
Not a day goes by that I don't think of the two of you and my two beautiful baby grandsons Lucas and Aiden. They will always have a special place in my heart and will never be forgotten. I thank you both for sharing their memory with me and allowing me to be a part of your lives. I don't understand why these things happen but I must not question God. I pray that he will bless you again and allow you to share the beautiful love the two of you have.
I love you both so very much.
Mom

Stephanie said...

Lukas & Aiden, You will always be in my heart, my thoughts and prayers. I look forward to the day when can all meet up in heaven.
Kris & Paul, you had two beautiful boys and we will never forget them or the love you have for them. You are always in my thoughts.
Stepahnie

Candace said...

Paul and Kris,
Thank you so much for sharing Lukas and Aiden with us. You are wonderful parents and any child would be blessed to have you as their mom and dad. You are in my prayers. Love you both.

Lukas and Aiden,
You picked two very special people to be your parents. You are dearly loved by so many people you didn't even get to meet. We love you forever.
Candace

Anonymous said...

Kris and Paul

Our thoughts and prayers are with both of you. Lukas and Aiden would be very proud of such great parents. I know they are looking down on both of you and sharing the grace of God.

Maggie and Robert

Anonymous said...

Dear Kris and Paul,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful tribute to our two little angels Aiden and Lukas.

May you know, in your hearts, that we are always thinking of you.

May you always keep planting the seeds of your dreams. Because if you keep believing in them, they'll keep trying their best...to blossom for you.

Dreams can come true and we hope that all your dreams become a reality.

All our love, Kathy and Rob

Jon said...

To my nephews, L and A,

I had so much planned. Journey well boys.


To Kris and Paul, love you guys always.

-Jon

Unknown said...

A parent for a minute, a parent for an hour, a parent for years; The love endures. How lucky you are to know the love of a parent for a child.
It is a special gift they gave to you.
Bittersweet.
Peg and Tony

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear of this. I couldn't have picked a better equiped couple to become parents. From what I know of you two, you have the strength to weather this storm. Hang in there and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help no mater how big or small.
Love...
Kody

Mary, Matthew & Sarah said...

Kris and Paul, This is a beautiful tribute to your boys. We only wished we could have seen them grow. I am not sure how you miss someone you never knew, but that's how I feel. Be thankful for the moments - I am each day! We love you!

Mary, Matthew and Sarah

Casie said...

Lukas and Aiden, you picked two of the most wonderful and kind people we know to be your parents. Words cannot begin to tell you how much you are loved and how much you are going to be missed.

Kris and Paul, we love you very much and are always thinking about you. What a beautiful picture and tribute you did for your babies. Aiden and Lukas were very lucky to have you as parents.

Love always,
Casie, Kevin and Dylan

Anonymous said...

Paul and Kris,

Our hearts ache for the loss you have suffered. We think of you often and hope that it gets a little better each day.

Lukas and Aiden,

We love you and regret that we never got to know you. We will always remember you.

Aaron, Jenny and Ella Spring

Don said...

Two young boys lived briefly.
The spirit and energy of their two young souls lives forever.
Your Grandfather

My heart is with you both. Be strong and know that I love you.
Dad

Becky and Dana Nielsen said...

There is nothing more cruel.

Please continue to heal knowing the boys will not be forgotten. Be strong.

Becky and Dana Nielsen

The Masone's said...

I can't begin to imagine the pain of your loss that has fallen upon you. I wish we had the power to erase it from reality. We offer a shoulder, an ear, a kind word or peaceful support. You need only to gesture and we will be there for you. I trust the two of you will grow stronger together.

Love and peace unto you,

Pete & Jennifer