Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zachary Ryan Corkadel


Zachary Ryan Corkadel

Born 3/21/1996 (one of triplets, 9 weeks early due to complications,
his brother and sister are now
13, happy & healthy)

Taken out of pain and into Heaven 4/12/1996

Quarryville, PA USA

We are so blessed for the few weeks he was ours. He touched more lives than I could have ever imagined just by being here....

You are greatly missed by your father, brother and sisters, and will always be part of all our lives.

I miss you everyday, my precious baby boy, and will never forget the joy you brought to me during your short time with us. Love forever, Mommy <3

3 Send Your Love Here:

Laura Corkadel said...

OMG Carly!!!! It is gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better sunset, or a better picture, thank you so so so so so sooooooooooooooo much!!!!! You are such a heaven-sent blessing to all of us!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. Thank you Carly for sharing your amazing talent to help honor Zachary's life and every child's life acknowledged on your site. What a amazing gift!
Sincerely, Danielle (Laura's friend :).

Laura Corkadel said...

Wow...it has been over 2 years since you did this for me Carly, and it still makes me teary to see it! It is still one of the most beautiful things that anyone has ever done for me, and I want to thank you again for all that you do for the babylost parents <3