Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Noa Rose McKenzie


Noa Rose McKenzie
Born into heaven on March 29th, 2009 at 4:00 pm.
Our Noa was 7 lbs 6 oz or 3.48 kilos,
she measured 19 1/2 in.
She was born and we live in Manhattan, NY.


Our precious daughter, you are loved even beyond death, for this love reigns over all else and will travel the distance to find you. We know that this love will conquer the test of time until the day we meet again, you will forever be loved and remembered. We long for you with every breath, and this emptiness will never be filled, because our lives will forever hold a space that was meant for you alone. You are ours, and we are forever yours.

Te amamos,

Papi y Mami

Ricardo & Catherine McKenzie

6 Send Your Love Here:

malory said...

Ricardo & Catherine,

Such beautiful words, I am crying. I also lost my daughter 2 weeks after you. Wishing you healing.

- Malory

Anonymous said...

Thanks Malory, I am so sorry you lost your precious baby girl. Just knowing that there are sad stories like ours out there in the world makes me cringe. I would never wish this kind of pain on anyone, so knowing the pain we were both living almost at the same time makes me hopeful that one day we will experience a bigger kind of happiness. Different, less perfect, but I am hopeful. I miss my Noa, I miss her for the rest of my life, for all the moments we did not have, I wish her back every day, I know I'll be full of children and grandchildren one day and still miss her, still feel incomplete, I'll still wish her back... Wishing you some peace and comfort.
-Catherine

Anonymous said...

Catherine, I just saw your story on the Today Show. I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and your husband.

Mallory, I am also praying for you.

-- Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I watched your story today too. You have a beautiful spirit about you Catherine.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Words cannot even describe.

ox Kim

Los Thompson said...

Ricardo & Catherine,

We mourned with you. We cried for you. We pray for you still. May the Father of Love accompany you in the hard days ahead. May his peace be your comfort. Los queremos mucho!

Anonymous said...

Ricardo y Cathy... No hay dia que no esten en nuestros pensamientos y oraciones. Les amamos y cada dia pedimos al senor la fortaleza en sus vidas.Vamos amigos el angelito que Dios tiene en su presencia desea verlos gozando de la mision que tiene para ustedes aqui en la tierra. con todo el amor desde Honduras les queremos Wilson, Vane, Mery,Chrisy Edgar