Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Justin Zachary Richards


Justin Zachary Richards
Born an Angel on March 12, 2009
Bow, New Hampshire USA

My sweet little Justin Zachary. If holding you in my heart is all I can do. I will do it forever, until I come home to you. You are our perfect little angel and we love you so much. Love always Mommy and Daddy.

5 Send Your Love Here:

Casey said...

Carly - I would like to say thank you for everything you do. You are an amazing mother, and have a caring soul. Love Casey...Justin's mom

Jenny said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Tiffinie said...

What a beautiful picture of Justin's name in the sand.

Tanya said...

This came out perfectly

Anonymous said...

Carly - Casey told me about your site and you are an amazing woman. You are inspiring and offer hope and unconditional love. God Bless You and all that you do for grieving families.

Alison - Bow, NH