Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cora Van Allsburg


Cora
December 5, 2008 – December 5,2008

Grand Rapids, MI

Cora, you are much loved and much missed by so many.

Parents: Michelle and Derrick Van Allsburg

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Carly, you are a beutiful person to do this. Cora's mom has become a dear friend of mine, whom I unfortunately would not have met if it had not been for the passing of her Cora and my Evan. When I try to find something good in a terrible situation, I have to say that would be it.

Michelle- Your little girl will always be with you. I know she and Evan are together taking care of each other... just like we have done for each other. They are guiding our boys here to us shortly.

Michelle said...

Is so astonished that my friend did this. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. Remembering my daughter this way is very uplifting and helpful to healing...I'm speechless