Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jennifer Hope


Jennifer Hope

Born still but yet she was STILL born on July 8th, 2009

Jennifer Anne Hope Sebrell,
our Little Buddha. So many questions, so many plans and now just empty arms and broken hearts. We were blessed to have you growing inside mommy for nine months and for that we will always be thankful. You are so very loved and so very missed. You kept a part of our hearts with you when you stayed in heaven and left a piece of yours with us. Our lives are forever changed simply by your creation. I thank your daddy for you every night when I close my eyes. We will see you again someday, but until then my little angel love, keep smiling on us with sunshine, comforting us with your tears from raindrops and reminding us of your endless beauty in the flowers that we see. Each time the wind blows a soft breeze, we will know that you are sending us a kiss from heaven!

"Lord, we had hoped to sit her on our laps someday and tell her about you, now could you please sit her on yours and tell her about us".

We love you our precious baby girl!

Mommy, Daddy, your two brothers and your two sisters and the rest of your family!

2 Send Your Love Here:

Little Buddha's Mommy said...

Carly, thank you so very much. I can never tell you what this means to me. You are a very special lady. I feel a wonderful sense of peace today.

Baby Jen's mommy

Anonymous said...

It's been a little over 2yrs now & the pain & the love is as if the loss was today. But when I come here, there is peace and comfort. When I come here, there is my sweet Buddha Baby, my Jennifer Hope...
Thank you always Carly for the love that I am always able to feel when I come here.