Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Korbin Edward Kmiec


Korbin Edward Kmiec
Born with angel wings on March 30, 2012
Cypress, TX USA


For my Mommy Sheryl:


Mommy, Mommy, don’t you cry and weep,
I know your heart is broken but I need you to see.
I got my wings early cause Jesus came for me!
I might have been born sleeping, but on you my eyes will keep.

To be your tiny angel, is a blessing in disguise.
Only God knows the reason, and we cannot question why.

This is not the end for us. I am growing up here in heaven.
I’m getting all big and strong, so that one day far away I can
Welcome you in my arms.

So Mommy, Mommy, don’t you cry and weep,
I am here with you always, even though I was born asleep.

0 Send Your Love Here: