Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Amberlee


Amberlee
Born March 22nd 2007
Born into Heaven June 29th 2007


"Because life is fragile and death inevitable,
we must make the most of each day."

President Thomas S. Monson

5 Send Your Love Here:

Beth said...

Thank you so much...I am crying right now...I usually can suck it in but this is just too beautiful. I am so very grateful...you can never know quite how much.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Carly,

Your website is truly beautiful and your service is selfless. I am Amberlee's uncle and still think about her everyday. Thank you for creating something so beautiful to help us remember Amberlee.

Kevin Brown

Carly Marie said...

You are both very very welcome,

Thank you fro sending me such kind words :)

Love Carly x

alicia.martindale1@riosalado.edu said...

I have never seen anything as beautiful either. I am friends with Beth Brown and seeing Amberlee's name in the sand was quite beautiful and heart wrenching at the same time. What an amazing idea to write their names in the sand. The ocean is so peaceful and at rest and that is how I see Amberlee and the other children who left this world sooner than expected. Thank you for dedicating your time to help others in this way.

Kyle said...

Carly, thank you so much for taking the time to put Amberlee's name in the sand along with so many others. I am her father and have looked at your website a number of times recently...but have not taken the time to express my gratitude.