Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Angel and Jennivere Starlet-Kai Frates



Angel Frates
Miscarried May 5, 2001
Fraternal twin to Bernadine
Kingman, AZ


Jennivere Starlet-Kai Frates
Born June 10, 2003
Passed away December 12, 2003

Identical twin to Winter-Sheigh Patience
Kingman, AZ

Last night while I was trying to sleep,
My daughter's voice I did hear,
I opened my eyes and looked around,
But she did not appear.
She said, "Mommy, you've got to listen,
You've got to understand,
God didn't take me from you, mommy,
He only took my hand.
When I called out in pain that morning,
The moment that I died,
He reached down and took my hand,
And pulled me to His side.
He pulled me up and saved me
From the misery and pain.
My body was hurt so badly,
I could never be the same.
My search is really over now,
I've found happiness within,
All the answers to my empty dreams
And all that might have been.
I love you all and miss you so,
And I'll always be nearby.
My body's gone forever,
But my spirit will never die.
Tell mommy that I miss her,
For she was always by my side.
Tell her not to worry,
I will always watch over my sissy.
And so, you must all go on now,
And live, and understand...
God did not take me from you,
He only took my hand."

We miss you dearly our babies
and know one day we will be together again.
Always in our hearts, mind and souls,
Mommy, Daddy, Bernadine and Winter-Sheigh

0 Send Your Love Here: