Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Darion De Suze and Alysa De Suze



Darion De Suze

Born 9th February 2008
Died 9th February 2008


Alysa De Suze
Born 9th February 2008
Died 9th February 2008

12 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Its been one year since you passed my babies and my heart still ache for you, as though I lost you just yesterday. You will always be remembered by Your mommy,Your Daddy and NOW your baby sister Jael born on 4th February 2009.

Love mom
Franka

Anonymous said...

Today makes 2 years since you both left us and your daddy and I still miss you very much. We hope to meet you both again someday and we will love you forever!

My precious beautiful babies.
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday my precious babies.Mommy and Daddy love you very much and still think of you often.

Love Mom.

Tiny Angels

Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angels, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angels can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angels shook their head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday my twin angels. From your mommy,daddy,little sister Jael and very soon to be little brother Jaylon.

Love Mom.


If tears could build a stairway,
And memories were a lane,
We would walk right up to heaven
To bring you down again.
No farewell words were spoken,
No time to say good-bye.
You were gone before we knew it,
And only God knows why.
Our hearts still ache in sadness
And secret tears still flow,
What it meant to lose you,
No one will ever know.
When we are sad and lonely,
And everything goes wrong,
We seem to hear you whisper
"Cheer up and carry on."
Each time we look at your pictures,
You seem to smile and say,
"Don't cry, I'm only sleeping,
We'll meet again someday."

Anonymous said...

The world may never notice
If a snowdrop never blooms
Or even pause to wonder
If a petal falls too soon
But every life that ever forms
Or ever comes to be
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity
The little ones we longed for
Were swiftly here and gone
But the love that was planted
Is a light that still shines on
And though our arms are empty
Our hearts know what to do
Every beating of our heart
Says of our love for both of you

Happy 5th birthday my precious twin babies

Love mom


Anonymous said...

I think about you constantly
I see your tiny face
I feel my heart breaking
For the children I can't replace

I think about the happy times
The things that made me smile
The time I got to hold you both
If only for a while

I wish you both were with me
I long to hold you now
I know that life will still go on
I'm just not quite sure how

You'll always be my babies
You'll never grow and fly
I just wish the day I said hello
We didn't say goodbye

You brought me months of happiness
You gave me hope and joy
I built our plans around you
My beautiful girl and boy

The truth is you both are with me
I still carry you inside
My love flows in the tears I shed
And cannot bear to hide

I never will forget you
My love for you will stay
I'll hold your picture in my heart
'til we meet again someday

I know that you're in heaven now
Safe from any harm
And God will keep you with him
Till you're back inside my arms.


Happy 6th Birthday to you my babies...Darion and Alysa.

We miss you!

Love mom

Anonymous said...

Heavens Rocking Chair

Are there rocking chairs in Heaven
where little babies go?
Do the angels hold you closely
and rock you both to and fro?

Do they talk silly baby talk
to get a smile or two,
and sing the sleepy lullabies
I used to sing to you?

My heart is aching for both of you
my angel children so dear.
You brought such joy into my life,
the short time you both were here.

I know you're in a happy place,
and in God's loving care.
I dream each night I'm rocking you
in Heaven's rocking chair.

Happy 7th Birthday my twin angel babies
Mommy loves you,
Love mom
Franka

Franka said...


Angel Whispers
Dear Mommy,
Before we said our first hello,
the time had already passed.
For when you held us in your arms,
We had gone to heaven to rest.
We felt angelic tears down our cheeks,
and watched you as you wept.
We wish we could have changed it all,
Your tears touched our souls so deep.
But Mommy when you are sad,
please be assured we know.
For death cannot take away your love,
it will only continue to grow.
Time and distance cannot erase,
a love and bond so deep.
There is no bond that can compare,
and in your heart we'll keep.
When you are feeling far away,
and missing us so much,
close your eyes and feel our wings,
there soft and gentle touch.
Or at night as you sleep,
we'll join you in a dream.
You will see us standing close to you,
and we'll be lost within our wings.
So dear Mommy ,
as you go from day to day.
Find comfort in the knowledge,
We are never that far away.


Happy 8th birthday my babies. Always in my heart. Love mom.

Franka said...

Happy 11th Birthday in Heaven Dariin and Alysa...my twin angels in heaven.

Forever in my heart, forever loved.

Love Mom

Franka said...

12 years later, I still think of you my twin angels. The memory of you is what I treasure most.

Love mom

Ask My Mom How She Is
My Mom, she tells a lot of lies,
She never did before
But from now until she dies,
She'll tell a whole lot more.

Ask my Mom how she is
And because she can't explain,
She will tell a little lie
because she can't describe the pain.

Ask my Mom how she is,
She'll say, "I'm alright."
If that's the truth, then tell me,
why does she cry each night ?

Ask my Mom how she is
She seems to cope so well,
She didn't have a choice you see,
Nor the strength to yell.

Ask my Mom how she is,
"I'm fine, I'm well, I'm coping."
For God's sake Mom, just tell the truth,
Just say your heart is broken

She'll love me all her life
I loved her all of mine.
But if you ask her how she is,
She'll lie and say she's fine.

I am here in Heaven
I cannot hug from here.
If she lies to you don't listen
Hug her and hold her near.

On the day we meet again,
We'll smile and I'll be bold.
I'll say, "You're lucky to get in here, Mom,
With all the lies you told!"

Franka said...

Happy 13th Birthday my beautiful angels in heaven.

Love mom

Anonymous said...

15 years ago, you changed my life forever. I continue to miss and love you everyday.

Happy Birthday my angel babies.

Love mom