Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Matthew James Grossman


Matthew James Grossman
Born 24th November 1970
Passed away 16th July1975

Son to Marilyn and Terry,
big brother to Katie and Christian.

Always loved, always remembered.

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

The big cousin we never met. We will always miss and love you. Find our little angel and take good care of her until we all meet again.

Anonymous said...

To my first nephew, my little mate, Matthew. Please help your cousins Sally & Simon and look after their baby little Hope Angel. Uncle Arwew xxx

Unknown said...

I never got to meet you Matthew but everyone says how you were such a beautiful little boy, gone too soon. I know in my heart you are looking after Hope for us all.....
Your cousin,
Fiona.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

To my beautiful big brother, who I never got to meet in the physical world, I love you and know that you have always been my guardian angel. You are always remembered and talked about, especially how you loved Elton John. Your imaginary friend "Bun" is now reincarnated as your neice Amelia's favourite toy. Take care of little Hope for us,
Love your sister,
Katie
xoxoxoxo