Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Angela Rae Moran



Angela Rae Moran

"Angie Pie"

Born to us in love January 8th 2007
Watching over us from the stars March 16th 2008
Maryland, USA

In the blowing of the wind

and in the chill of winter,

In the opening of buds

and in the rebirth of spring,

In the blueness of the sky

and in the warmth of summer,

In the rustling of leaves

and in the beauty of autumn,

In the beginning of the year

and when it ends,

When we are weary and in need of strength,

When we have joys we yearn to share,

We remember you.


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Oh my darling Angie- this Christmas without your laughter is so sad and my soul aches missing you. Your Mommy clutches you to her heart, Chris and Jenn should be making you giggle, and Grandpa and I are on this journey so alone. I love the signs you send us, and find comfort in them.....but I want to hold you again so desperately..... You brought our family such joy.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my darling Angie. Mommy and John and Lexi are sending balloons up to you today :).... Chris sends you tickles and Grandpa and I butterfly kisses from our dreams. You are our forever blessing, our forever sweet girl. We miss you!

Grandma said...

I love you everyday my Angiepie...I can still hear your laughter and smell your sweet skin. Hug the other babies and sing them a lullaby..... we miss you...