Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Daisy and Christopher



Daisy
Born sleeping at 21 weeks
on the 4th September 2008
Location, Southend on Sea, UK


Christopher
Born sleeping at 21 weeks
on the 4th September 2008
Location, Southend on Sea, UK

To my angels,
I gave you my hope, my love, my dreams,
Before i had ever seen your precious faces,
And now that time will never come,
For you're within the heavens graces.
I wanted to hold you and tell you of your Nan,
And now, she will hold you and tell you of me.
I know that you'll follow me
I feel your presence
Thank you for knowing we love you.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Hopes and dreams so early lost
Our dear, dear grandchildren,
Brought together at such a cost,
Hopes and dreams so early lost.
The moon and stars belong to you,
But we don’t know what to do.
Heaven shines your resilient love,
As we look for you above.
Wait for us by the garden gate,
We promise we won’t be late.
Our memories will be.....
our Christopher & Daisy