Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Charlotte Grace Hayes


Charlotte Grace Hayes
Lived 6/30/2005 to 2/21/2009

Well done baby girl!

Salt Lake City, Utah

5 Send Your Love Here:

Erin said...

Thank you thank you thank you, I needed this today on the two month anniversary. Thank you for what you do.

Michelle said...

Erin- I'm so glad you did this! It's beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

May God bless you and comfort you in your time of sorrow. It's a beautiful photograph..and my what a beautiful name!

Anonymous said...

This completely took my breath away. Love you, Boofus and love you, Erin.

Becky said...

Wow - what a beautiful picture for a beautiful little girl. Took my breath away too.