Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kellen Ryan Wendt


Kellen Ryan Wendt
Born at rest March 22, 2009
Nebraska, USA

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world."

23 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Forever in our hearts... we love you Kellen, Mommy, Daddy and Mason

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have held you Kellen. I will always remember and love you.

Great Grandma Wendt

Anonymous said...

Kellen I will always remember and love you.

Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...

You will always be in our thoughts
and prayers. Love Aunt Dee Dee, Uncle Jeff, Treven and Brecken

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and remembering all the dreams that will never be. We have missed you everyday of this past year and will continue to miss you everyday in the years to come. You will always be our special angel and will forever be a part of our family. Wishing you a Happy 1st Birthday in heaven and celebrating your short time here. Love, Mommy, Daddy and Mason

Anonymous said...

It has been a year since god called you home to become one of his special little angels. I think of you everyday and you will always be in my heart and dreams. Happy 1st Birthday!!! Love Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to ask you to take care of your baby brother Reily for Mommy he came to be with you on Monday night and I miss you both soooo much. I know in my heart that you two are watching over us. Looking forward to the day when I can hold you both in my arms but until then I will hold you in my heart. XOXO Mommy

Anonymous said...

Kellen,
I know that you are watching over Reily now. We love and miss both of you very much.
PaPa & Grandma Mary

Anonymous said...

Mommy is thinking of you today and wondering what you would've been like as a little one year. I see your face and imagine your sweet little giggle. I am so sad that I did not get the chance to see you turn one. I miss you so much.
I LOVE YOU SON, xoxo Mommy

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you alot lately and wishing you were here. Can't believe it has been almost 2 years already some days it seems like yesterday, it still hurts so much. We sent another little angel to be with you and your brother in December and we miss you all so much. Mason turned 5 a few weeks ago and is talking about his brothers alot. We would give anything to have you all here with us now. Please continue to watch over all of us until we are together again.
Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you at this time. With love from Grandpa and Grandma Schaub.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today on your 2nd. birthday. We all miss you very much and you are always in our hearts and dreams.
Love Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...

I miss you, where did 2 years go? It seems like yesterday but yet it seems like I have been without you forever. Last week was your Birthday, Mason sent balloons to you in heaven he asks about you more and more all the time. He tells us that he loves you and misses you, we do too. Mommy

Anonymous said...

Wishing you were here to play in the pool with Mason & I this summer. Love to you always.
Grandma Mary

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you Kellen. Happy Easter

Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLEN, Grandpa was thinking of you today and you are always in my dreams. Love you always.

Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you and Reily today. You are in our prayers. Love G & G Schaub

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellen, I have been thinking about you. Love you !!!

Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellen, I was just thinking of you today. Love you always.


Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...


Hi Kellen, Happy Easter !!!

Love you.

Grandpa Wendt

Anonymous said...

Missing you everyday Kellen. Until we meet again sweet boy.
Love, Mom

Jillian Leigh said...

Sweet Kellen you have been on my mind so much you would have started Kindergarten this fall. We really miss those moments that we haven't gotten with you. Love you little man. Mommy

Jillian Leigh said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy, miss you tons.

Thinking of you on this day, we love you.
Mom, Dad, Mason, Max and Brooks