Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mikayla Jones


Our sweet
Mikayla Jones
was born sleeping and grew her wings
on October 15, 2008.

May God and our family and friends above protect you.
My sweet baby girl, my dream.

Forever missed,
Mommy and Daddy
xoxoxoxo

Vancouver, BC Canada

2 Send Your Love Here:

Andrea Shillum said...

To My Precious Angel Niece Mikayla,

May you always know that you are loved by so many & remembered every day. Please watch over your Mommy & Daddy and let them feel the love you have for them, in everything they do...to help guide & protect them.

Sending you many beautiful butterfly kisses & heavenly hugs.
Forever I will love you my little blessed Niece.
♥ Auntie Andrea ♥

kim said...

A beautiful remembrance of precious baby Mikayla. We love you so much, Michelle and Mike.
xo
Kim, Darryn, Craig and Julia