Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tatum Cate Thomas


Tatum Cate Thomas
Tatum was stillborn at 36 weeks on May 15, 2008
due to HELLP sydrome and a cord trauma.

"The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:18


2 Send Your Love Here:

Joanna said...

This is beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for honoring our sweet niece. What you do is amazing and so thoughtful.

Paige said...

I am Tatum's mommy and I just wanted to say thank you again for this sweet gift. This mother's day is my first without my sweet girl and my new picture of her name was our gift to myself and our mother's. We are so thankful for you and what you did for us and so many others!