Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Amanda Lauren Kendrick


Amanda Lauren Kendrick
Born sleeping October 18, 1981
CA

An Angel with the book of life wrote down my baby's birth,
and whispered as she closed the book,
"too beautiful for earth."


1 Send Your Love Here:

MN said...

Oh I am so happy to see Amanda's name in the sand. I submitted her name request in 2011 and then subsequently, my husband and I suffered a loss of our own and I did not remember to check the site for her name. Amanda is my sister. I wanted to do this for my parents, as in 1981, they did not even get a photo with her or of her after she was born still. Now they will have this beautiful photo -- I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.