Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gauge Mana Allambee Christensen


Gauge Mana Allambee Christensen
born august 28th 2005 passed away august 28th 2005
he lived for two hours before passing away

." i see your little face, i am holding your little hands, i cuddle you and kiss your tiny little head! but then i feel something is very wrong, i awake in such a fright, you are not there, you are gone, my heart starts to brake and the pain starts to rip threw me again, i know you are with me and i love you my precious baby boy, for every brush of wind i feel across my face i know it is you my beautiful precious baby boy, we love you my darling baby and miss you every minute of the day!
with all our love dear gaugie, ricky, robert, stevie, teagan, deon, micheal
oxoxoxo

i love you my sweet heart, i love you with all my heart and soul!!
your mumy oxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Send Your Love Here: