Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Matilda Godwin Howes.


Matilda Godwin Howes
Born still on 30th April 2011
GB

In loving memory of our beautiful baby daughter.
Forever in my heart and never forgotten
xxxx


2 Send Your Love Here:

Helen said...

So sad that we had to say goodbye to you when we never got to say hello. I never saw your eyes, and you never got to see our faces. I treasure the fact that that you knew me for 35 weeks, and heard my heart beat and voice and the life going on around me.
I will never ever forget you.
I miss you every day.
One day we will be together again. For now, you can be in my Grandmother and Mothers arms up in heaven until one day I will be with you again. I hope you are all smiling down on us.
I love you Matilda,
from Mummy xxxx

Carol said...

Very beautiful tribute to your daughter.