Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ryan James Moore


Ryan James Moore
Born to God June 27th, 2011
USA

Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs. - Matthew 19:14

1 Send Your Love Here:

Momma said...

Ryan,
After losing your sister I promised myself I wouldn't get attached again. I couldn't bear the heartache if the same thing happened again.
And then there was you. : )
Along you came, and with you a smile on my face again. My soul no longer felt so heavy and dark. There was a light back in me. I could feel it.
We found out that you were with us the day before Father's Day, and what a wonderful Father's Day gift you were indeed!
You weren't with us for long, sweet prince. No matter how hard we prayed and there was nothing we could do to keep you.
Thank you, little man, for giving us a reason to love again and a reason to smile again.
You were so very much wanted and loved, and always will be. I know that one day we will be together again and can't wait to finally hold you in my arms as things should have been all along.
Be a good little boy, and know how much I love you.
All my heart, forever and ever