Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Boston Lee Cardenaz


Boston Lee Cardenaz
Born sleeping July 9, 2011
USA

Oh to express the love had for a son, nephew, and grandson,
That never made his way to loving parent’s arms
Of parents ready to be.

Oh to have known what kind of boy you’d have been,
What kind of man you’d have become.

Oh to have been there for the triumphs and struggles,
To have seen the lives you’d have touched.

Oh til the that day that we will embrace
With joy for the happiness that lays ahead.

5 Send Your Love Here:

Jeannine said...

We love you guys and are thinking of you. Phill and Jeannine

The Cvjetkovic's said...

I love you! You are never far from my thoughts, and have always and will always remain in my heart as one of my most precious friends. Words cannot express the condolences I want to send...I just want you to know that you are loved dearly by myself, and my family.

The Shane's said...

All of our love! The Shane Family

Jamie Lee said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Shanna said...

Thank you for your love and prayers. We know we will see Boston again someday soon. Until then we will remember him every day and miss him greatly.