Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kayden Mychal Bohn


Kayden Mychal Bohn
Buried August 24th 2011

You were my little bean,

that was created in my womb.

I laid in bed at night excited,

and now I'm full of gloom.

I never understood how much

you could miss someone you never met.

And now my heart aches so bad,

that it fills me with regret.

Was there something I did wrong?

How could this come to be?

Your little face, your hands, your feet,

is something I'll never see.

I loved you oh so much,

its something that cannot be explained.

Now these feelings of anger and jealousy,

make me feel ashamed.

You are my angel baby,

and that I know is true.

God is holding you now

You are in Heaven looking down,

watching mommy cry.

I wish you were here,

but then I know that this is not goodbye.

0 Send Your Love Here: