Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Emelyn Nichole Chavez


Emelyn Nichole Chavez
July 10, 2010 @ 12:23 am
1 lb 4oz 11in
Fort Worth, Texas

No farewell words were spoken,
no time to say goodbye, you were
gone before we knew it, and only
God can tell us why. It broke my
heart to lose You, but you didn't
go alone, for part of me went with you
the day God called you home.

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Baby Emelyn,
Sweet sweet Angel! We may have never met you but you will forever hold a place in all of our hearts! This is not goodbye, we will see you soon! We love you honey!

Eddie and Alletha,
You are both so amazing and strong. We will forever support you and help you keep Emelyn's memory alive. We all love you both dearly! Remember, no matter what, to stay strong for eachother.

We love you all!
Love Mariah, Alex, and Devin Johnson!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emelyn may you rest in peace you'll never be forgotten for you are loved by many people including myself I love you and hope to meet you in heaven.

Eddie and Alletha
I'm so happy you found love and share great moments together as one. I love you i'm proud of the woman you have become and I know you have many more blessings to come. Love AMANDA