Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Emma Grace Blankenship


Emma Grace Blankenship
Born sleeping February 5th 2011
Columbus Ohio

Our sweet Emma Grace not a day goes by that you aren't missed.Daddy and I think and dream of you always.one day we will all be together ill rock you and my arms and whisper how much I love you. You are my sweet little girl I blow kisses up to heaven for you everyday. Your our angel.you have taught me so much and made me stronger than I ever thought I was my hearts misses you everyday and you will always have a piece of it. See you soon em mommy daddy and big brother Ben love you....

2 Send Your Love Here:

kari said...

Thank you so much, this picture is absolutely beautiful.I will cherish it forever:) what you are doing for all of us is amazing after all the sadness and pain its wonderful to have this picture to make me smile.
many thanks, *Emma's Mommy Kari

Anonymous said...

Kari - What a beautiful sunset for you sweet Emma Grace! She is smiling with you each and every day! You know I feel your beatful words to Emma!
Much Love,
Kristi