Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Enzo Leandre Griffit


Enzo Leandre Griffit
Born beautiful on July 28th 2011 and became an angel on July 29th 2011.

Enzo,
You have forever changed my life. You have been nothing but a blessing to everyone that you have touched. You are my guiding light, my sunshine, my world, my everything... Enzo, you are my son. The love of my life. I love you more than words could ever express and I miss you dearly. Thank you for making me a mommy, my darling. Te amo con todas mis fuerzas!
“An angel opened the book of life and wrote down Enzo's birth. Then she whispered as she closed the book, 'too beautiful for earth'

-Mama

1 Send Your Love Here:

Milena said...

Beautiful, thank you so much! I will be purchasing the jpeg picture soon! :) Thanks

Enzo's Mommy

WE LOVE YOU ENZO <3