Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Billy Bloomer


Billy Bloomer
Born sleeping 13/08/2011
Yorkshire, England

Our precious baby boy, you were too little and too poorly to survive in this world but we will never forget you sweetheart.
Love from Mummy, Daddy and your big brother Alex
xxxx

11 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I ache for you my baby boy. Special love, cuddles and kisses from Mummy xxx

Anonymous said...

I feel so close to you in the garden sweetheart. How very wonderful. So, so much love to you darling baby boy from Mummy xxx

Anonymous said...

Special angel kisses and hugs darling Billy. I miss you every single day. You would have been 21 weeks in my tunmmy today. Wish you were still there safe and snug sweetheart. Tonnes of love from Mummy

Anonymous said...

I think about you every day my tiny angel boy. You are a big part of my life and always will be. Stay close. Loads of love from Mummy xxx

Anonymous said...

Although the sadness is overwhemling, your little life makes me smile, you were so beautiful. I miss you every day baby boy. Loads of love from Mummy xxx

Anonymous said...

Darling boy I dreamt about you last night for the first time! I feel you close today, how joyful but so deeply sad. My heart is broken sweetheart but I'm thrilled to have had you and that you are part of my life. You helped me find me again. I love you more every day and find something new to love you for everyday which I find astonishing! Loads of love from Mummy xxx

Mummy said...

I don't know what to write, you should be here in my arms today but they are empty and my heart is heavy, my mind numb. May your sweey soul be happy with God and I know you will hold my hand again one day darling Billy. God it hurts! xxx

Mummy said...

Darling Billy, my dark sadness has returned today as I relive the events of this time last year. Sometimes the shock is like it's happening all over again! Sleep peacefully my angel boy but stay close these few weeks as I need to feel you with me again. I love you so much I had to set you free. xxx

Mummy said...

Happy Christmas Baby Boy! I feel you near me again which is truly the best Christmas present I could have! You are near when I'm lowest and I thank you for that my angel! Look after our Baby Beanie! Love from Mummy! xxxxx

Mummy said...

Darling baby boy, you have sent me a son, your little brother Edward James. Thank you, thank you, thank you. He will never replace you my sweetheart but he is deeply healing. He has touched and soothed hurt I thought it would never be possible to get to. I love you Billy, stay close to me. Mummy xxxx

Mummy said...

My Billy! I'm struggling darling please send me strength. I think about you every single day. I love you. I'm sorry. Mummy xxx