Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monkey Baby Robison


Monkey Baby Robison
Passed away in womb March 30th 2011
Phoenix AZ USA

I saw for just a moment the little blur they said was you, But now you have gone away. I watched for just a moment the beating of your heart, that held so much promise but soon it would depart. I dreamed for just a moment of the day I'd hold you tight. I'd listen for your little breath and rock you through the night. I cried for just a moment when they said you'd gone away. I laid alone in silence. I prayed for just a moment that you would be reborn in to my arms, you could come home and forever and i could keep you safe from harm. I was for just a moment a mother to my baby; who laughed and cried and wanted you so much. I had you for just a moment, but i will love you every moment.

0 Send Your Love Here: