Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gabrielle Elizabeth Moore


Gabrielle Elizabeth Moore
Born to God March 27th, 2011
USA

As long as I live you will live
As long as I live you will be remembered
As long as I live you will be loved
- Author Unknown


2 Send Your Love Here:

Momma said...

Gabby,
How quickly you came and left and in turn taught us such an important lesson.
I'll never forget the joy I felt when I first found out you were with us. I tried my best to be patient, but I ran home to tell Daddy and Colin that you were coming! We watched you grow from week to week and saw your little heart just fluttering away. We talked about names over and over again. We had your nursery planned. Talked about where you would go to school. We were so happy.
And then one day, I knew something was wrong. The ultrasound confirmed it. You had passed away nearly 3 weeks before we knew of it. I have never felt so devastated. I've never seen your Daddy cry like he did. I've never literally felt my heart break into pieces.
We've done our best to memorialize you, sweet baby. You are and will always be so very loved and missed. As much as my heart is broken I know that you are safe and in the best hands of all. I know that you are with God and Jesus and one day we will be together again for all eternity, and that all of this will have happened in just a blink of an eye.
In the meantime, my love, we will continue to think of you and remember you...and you behave yourself up there, young lady. If you are anything like your momma, I know you're a fiesty little thing.
All my love, as always, sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Happy due date, sweet baby. Thinking of you always, especially today.
all my heart-
Momma