Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Keira Elizabeth Varela Dow


Keira Elizabeth Varela Dow
Born October 11th 2010, Became our angel August 16th 2011

"Cuddled in Heaven" We had so little time to share, Too soon, I had to leave. I know how much you love me. I know how much you grieve. I know how sharp your pain is, I feel the aching in your hearts. My life so quickly ended before it barely had a start. I remember how you held me, and kissed my face and hands. You cuddled me so gently, but God had other plans. I was your perfect angel from God you knew I came. Suddenly he called me home again, and now God holds my hand. I know you’ll always miss me, I understand your pain is hard to bear. Just remember that I’m in heaven and we’ll see each other there. So smile when you think of me and wipe away all your tears. I’m cuddled now in heaven by our family members here. I’m waiting here in heaven, and on the day we meet again, I’ll be the first to smile and greet you, when God calls you home to him.

0 Send Your Love Here: