Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Noah Alexander Porsche


Noah Alexander Porsche
Born full term July 13th, 2010
In the Arms of Jesus July 14th, 2010
Trisomy 13
Pennsylvania

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13-16

We love and miss you so very much Noah and look forward to the day we are united once again as a family for eternity!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Sarah, Susan, Hannah, Erik & Olivia

0 Send Your Love Here: