Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reagan Dawn Burge


Reagan Dawn Burge
August 2, 2007
9:13pm - 10:40pm
Twin Sister to Addison Maria

Dearest Reagan,
You are still in our hearts and on our minds. Your strength and will to live still inspire others. Your message of hope and faith continue to touch so many. You left an amazing legacy in 1 hour and 27 minutes, and we are so very proud to call you daughter and sister. We shall meet again...
Love,
Daddy, Mommy, & Addy

"I thank my God everytime I think of you." Philippians 1:3

1 Send Your Love Here:

MY JOURNEY TO A HAPPY HEALTHIER ME.... said...

Sweet, sweet Reagan...watching your beautiful sister Addy grow up makes me think of you often, I never got the chance to meet you- but you are such a beautiful soul- I am glad that I got the chance to 'meet' your family and still share a special bond with them all because of you. Thinking of you sweet angel- you will never be forgotten by anyone.