Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Drew Kilgore


Drew Kilgore

Dancing with Jesus on November 1, 2008
Tallahassee, Florida

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Psalms 139: 15-16

Here for such a short time, but always remembered...

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I went to school with you. I didn't know you well, but what happened to you has changed things here. You were very loved.

Wish we could've gotten to know each other better here on earth, but someday I'm sure we'll meet again.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i also went to school with you in when you were in 7th and 8th grade. we were pretty cool at school but still didnt get to know eachother that great. i moved away and just found out reciencly what happened. im sorry, and for all of his family and other friends, i am sorry too.

Anonymous said...

Always Missed, Always Loved, Never Forgotten. RIP Drew