Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Morgan Alyssa Yodock


Morgan Alyssa Yodock
Born on Earth September 08, 2008 at 6:04 P.M.
Born an Angel September 08, 2008 at 8:31 P.M.
California

To my sweet angel Morgan-
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. You were taken from me too soon, but that's because Jesus needed you in Heaven. You took a piece of my heart with you, but since I carry you in my heart, sometimes it still feels like it's whole. I know you are with me, and I know you can feel my love because I feel yours. You are my sunshine, and you always will be. I love you.
Love always,
Mommy


3 Send Your Love Here:

Noël said...

what color in Morgan's sunset! beautiful
I wonder where you are in CA...I'm near Sacramento & work with Sharing Parents
~Noël, mama to Helena in my heart
sharingparents.org

April said...

I live in southern California, but I'm actually visiting in Reno, NV right now

Noël said...

okay. I hope you are having a wonderful trip:)
Reno is a few hours away from here. still, small world:)