Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Owen Jake Ostlund


Owen Jake Ostlund
Born sleeping on December 24th, 2009
Minnesota, United States

To our "Strong Fighter"... Not a day goes by without thoughts of you. We love and miss you more than words can express. We look forward to the day we can hold you and hug you once again. Love, Mom, Dad, and "big sister" Chloe

For a short time I had your body in my body,
I carried your belly in my belly.
And now, though I have your heart in my heart,
And feel your soul in my soul,
I will never again have your hand in my hand.
I miss your life in my life.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Kristin said...

Beautiful! Thank you Carly for capturing this moment. And thank you Owen for painting such a beautiful sunset for Mommy and Daddy.