Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Karis Juliana Hilliard


Karis Juliana Hilliard

Beautiful Daughter of David and Kristen
Little sister ti Cameron and big sister to Morgan
Born into the hands of God
November 7, 2007
Tyler , Texas USA

I held and angel today.
There were no angel wings, only small delicate hands
Thant held a string of beads,
intertwined among long slender fingers.
There was no flowing gown of white,
Onlyone of delicately knit pink swaddling,
all that separated her from my arms.
There was no halo of gold that I could see anyway...
But a delicately knit pink cap lovingly made
by those whose job they've taken to clothe angels
I held and angel today.
As I stood and gently rocked her in my arms
She quitely slept as if to say, Papa and Gootie, I'm OK.
As if to say, you'll be OK too... and Mommy
and Daddy and big sister and all your other angels.
It's only fitting that her name signifies "grace"
Because it's with grace that she brought
so many together in her short time.
So, don't ever doubt; angels are not unaware.
How do I know this? Well... I held and angel today.
My angel, we miss you and love you so much.

Love Mommy




0 Send Your Love Here: