Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby A



Baby A

Parents - Shawn & Lisa Adkins
Little Brother - Cameron
Grew Angel Wings on Feb 25, 2004

Your Memory is Our Keepsake
With Which Will Never Part
God has You in His Keeping
We Have You in Our Hearts

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Just as Beautiful as I have thought you would be. Until I see you in heaven my precious little one.

All my love Mimi

Lisa said...

We never got to meet you, but we know that you were such a special gift to us when we first found out that we were expecting you. My heart aches every time I think of that day that you left us and went to join your other loved ones in heaven. You are never far from my mind and you are always in my heart.

We will meet someday soon and until then... I will send you my love, hugs and kisses.

I love you my sweet baby.

Much Love,
Mommy & Daddy

Lisa said...

I think of you often my sweet baby. I miss you and love you more then you will ever know. Sending you hugs, love and kisses.

Love,
Mommy