Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ciara Lynn McDermott


Ciara Lynn McDermott
Date of birth May 7, 2003
Date of passing May 7, 2003
Baltimore, Maryland

Ciara was born into this world at 20wks
into my pregnancy.
She lived for 1hr before she passed away.

"I'll Carry you In my Heart"

Why God takes the little ones I swear I'll never know You had so much life to live It wasn't time to go. For comfort now, I think of you With tiny little wings Up above in a beautiful place, Listening to angels sing. You'll never know the pain I feel The hurt you left behind Oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you one more time... I carried you in my womb, Then I held you in my arms And until it no longer beats I'll carry you in my heart...

Jan Todd

0 Send Your Love Here: