Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Lucian George Charles North


Lucian George Charles North
Born April 22,2007
Free of pain March 24,2008.
Ontario,Canada

"Little Footprints"

How very softly
you tiptoed into our world
Almost silently,
only a moment you stayed.
But what an imprint
your footprints have left
upon our hearts.

"Fly free little man"
-love Mommy, Daddy and big sister Daelyn-

3 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful idea!! I have been thinking about you guys a lot. You are in my heart and prayers ALWAYS!
Love you!!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture....very peaceful



Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Irish Proverb.

Anonymous said...

Ness this is a great and wonderful idea. thanks for letting me know about! I miss Mr Magoo so much! i'm crying writting this cause I know how you guys are feeling at this time of year,and can only imagine how much worse the pain is for you.. I'm here for you no matter what I'm just a call away. love you guys forever and always..xoxo.. Love you Mr Magoo Auntie will always love you!!