Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kyle Christopher



Kyle Christopher
10-23-2006 - 2-3-2008
New Jersey, USA

Born at 25 weeks 6 days
Stronger than your sister yet unable to
overcome the challenges you did not ask for

You taught mommy that she was stronger
than she thought yet not strong
enough to handle losing you

You will live on through your twin sister,
she keeps you alive everyday with her smile

But she cannot, nor do we ask her to replace
your physical presence or the hole in our hearts
that can never be filled

The son I never knew I wanted,
now the son I can't live without

You are missed more than any words can describe
My son, my sunshine, my "bo bo"
Forever in my heart and mind
and now forever in the sand



2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
There is not one day that goes by that i don't think and miss you....
I hope you are looking down on us and knowing that life will never be the same without you...
Your twin sister misses you to and loves to sing to you, as painful as that is know you live on in her...
your name is forever in the sand and always in my heart.
As, Daniela says when the sun sets and the clouds turn pink the angels are having a tea party. one day well all be together at the tea party. I LOVE YOU & WILL MISS YOU FOREVER....
AUNT GINA
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
I love seeing your name in the sand. I wish I could see you too. I miss looking into your smiling, happy face as you stared into my eyes and my soul.
I hope you know just how much I love you and Karly. My nephew and my neice. She lives on for both of you now. I see you in her, and it brings me joy. You are truly an angel to everyone who loves you.
We miss you and love you so much!
You are always a piece of my heart.
Love, Aunt Felice