Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Samuel Kaden, Olivia Grace and Asha Hope



Samuel Kaden
Born September 30, 2005
Passed away January 7, 2006

You gave us three beautiful months, Sammy, our Piglet. Thank you.
"It is hard to be brave," said Piglet, sniffing slightly, "when you're only a Very Small Animal." Rabbit, who had begun to write very busily, looked up and said: "It is because you are a very small animal that you will be Useful in the adventure before us."


Olivia Grace
Born still at 24 weeks
December 30, 2004

"And so I hold your tiny hand in mine
For the hardest thing I've ever had to face
Heaven calls for you before it calls for me
When you get there, save me a place"



Asha Hope
Miscarried at 12 weeks
May 4, 2004

"Though in reality you were hardly there
In my heart you were everything"

2 Send Your Love Here:

Katie said...

How very beautiful. Thank you so much, Carly, for honoring my babies this way. May you be blessed.

Just Fucking Great...ful said...

Katie - they are always in my heart, right there with Ronan and Amelia.