Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Charles "Charlie" Smith


Charles "Charlie" Smith
Date of Birth November 30th 2006
Date born into Heaven December 4th 2006
Rochester Hills, Michigan
USA

To my sweet Charlie --- A poem written by Mommy:

The things I'll remember for a lifetime...

I remember holding your hand, so small and sweet.
I remember kissing your tiny feet.
I remember the softness of your hair.
I remember not wanting to leave you there.

I'll miss a lifetime of kisses, smiles and laughter.
I hope one day to see you in the "happily ever after"
Although you're in heaven, and heaven seems so far away..
I'll look forward to meeting you there someday..

3 Send Your Love Here:

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

beautiful. Thank you so much...
:)

Phoenix Rising said...

so very cool.

rylee wilcox said...

i hope that your baby will rest in peace, and remember you will always see him/her again, i pray for all of those who have lost such a presious gift from god, so know that, i do not know you but i pray you and your family will find peace, and know that your baby is in the arms of our father, forever in heavens play-ground
<3