Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Chloe Danielle and Zoe Grace


Chloe Danielle
Stillborn 8/20/2007
at 12:27pm at 22 weeks



Zoe Grace
Stillborn 8/20/2007
at12:28pm at 22 weeks


Identical twins lost to Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome
Frederick,Maryland

"A tiny life does not equal a tiny loss
"

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I am speechless at how beautiful and calming this is....what a treasured gift you have given me. Thank you doesn't seem to suffice.....

Anonymous said...

I love you Jeanie. I am glad you told me about this site. Never forget how wonderful it will be when we are reunited with our precious babies. I can't wait...

~Megan

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, just like your angels. Very Serene, which is how I want to remember our babies.
Love,
Jennifer