Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Jayce Thomas Cohen


Jayce Thomas Cohen
Received into Heaven on Sept. 24, 2007

Dearly missed
and loved by his identical twin brother
Ayden Jayce and his mommy and daddy

Fly high sweet angel!!!

Miracles happen,one happened to me,when the blessing of one,became the
blessing of we.bond before birth a bond beyond time,two souls
created in sharing,your story is mine.When one of us leaves,
continue to be,a mirror's reflection,you,me and we

8 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Mommy and Daddy miss you terribly! So does your brother. We know you were with us on your angel day. XOXOXO.

Anonymous said...

He is with you always! Love,
"Aunt" Melissa, "Uncle" Nick, Jordyn & Raya

Anonymous said...

kim and paul jayce will always be with you and most of all he is watching over you guys always hes in a good place but most of all he will always be in our prayer we love you always amy and the girls

Anonymous said...

Mommy misses you so much my sweet boy! You are SO loved and missed every minute of everyday. Ayden will always know what a special guardian angel he has looking over him. I am so proud of you for fighting for so long! I pray you are safe and happy and with Alder,Riley,Austin,Jordyn and your great grandma's,your great grandpa's, cousin Jimmy, great uncle Eric and all others that have passed on to the other side that we love and miss.

Fly high sweet angel!!!

xoxoxox

Mommy

Anonymous said...

Missing you every moment of every day Jayce. I will see you again someday and then we will be together again for always! Until then keep visiting me in my dreams and take me flying around the world.

Please look over mommy and daddy too, they miss you so!

Love your twin brother,

Ayden Jayce

Anonymous said...

We miss you so much little man!!! Your are in our thoughts every minute of every day!

Love,

Mommy, daddy, and Ayden

Anonymous said...

God bless you Jayce. I guess God needed another angel in heaven. Even though I never met you, and have not met your mommy and daddy, I know what a special boy you are, because you have touched my heart.

May you be eternally happy and safe. May God and you always be with your mommy, your daddy, and your twin brother Ayden. They love you so much!

Sending warm hugs up to you in heaven.

Romey Pena

Anonymous said...

Hey Jayce!

I was just wondering if you and Adler were getting into any trouble in Heaven. I am getting into trouble here with my Mom. My Mom told me that you and Adler were bff's so I just thought I would check.

Thanks dude

Evan