Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Josiah Daniel Hansen



Josiah Daniel Hansen

Born still on 12-13-2007

You never said 'I'm leaving',
You never said 'Goodbye',
You were gone before I knew it,
And why, God only knew why.
A million times I've needed you,
A million times I've cried,
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died,
In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still,
In my heart you hold a place,
That no child could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone,
For part of me whent with you,
The day God called you home.

~anonymous~

2 Send Your Love Here:

weinloveforever said...

I love you son, and I am remembering you on this first anniversary.

Love Mom

Mom said...

Still missing you...